Clue: Gambler's need
We have 1 answer for the clue Gambler's need. See the results below.
- See 10-Down
- Good fortune
- "With a Little ___" (1978 Wings hit)
- Lady of Vegas, perchance
- Lady who is said to be fickle
- "___ Be a Lady" ("Guys and Dolls" song)
- Chance (upon)
- Gambling asset
- Even the best teams need a little of it
- Beginner's supposed advantage
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 24, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Gambler's need that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!