Clue: Game played with a 24- or 32-card deck
We have 1 answer for the clue Game played with a 24- or 32-card deck. See the results below.
- Trick-taking card game
- Game with right and left bowers
- Game in which each player receives five cards
- Cheat, slangily
- Trick-taking game
- Card game for 2, 3, or 4 players
- Game played with high cards
- 32-card trick-taking game
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - March 22, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Game played with a 24- or 32-card deck that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!