Clue: Game show announcer Johnny
We have 1 answer for the clue Game show announcer Johnny. See the results below.
- "Sunset Boulevard" actress Nancy
- Pitcher Gregg ___
- Game show announcer Johnny who cried "Come on down!"
- Charles who wrote "Call Me Ishmael"
- "The Maximus Poems" writer Charles ___
- Actress Nancy of "Sunset Blvd."
- Bush solicitor general Theodore
- Former Solicitor General Ted
- Actress Nancy of "Sunset Boulevard"
- James of "The Andromeda Strain"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 05, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 22, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 05, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - April 06, 2012
- New York Sun - June 15, 2005
- New York Times - September 03, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Game show announcer Johnny that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!