Clue: Game with a 40-card deck
We have 1 answer for the clue Game with a 40-card deck. See the results below.
- ___ Carlo
- Money-losing proposition?
- Gambling game
- ___ Cristo
- __ Albán (ruined city near Oaxaca)
- Three-card hustle
- Street hustler's game
- Three-card ___
- Betting game
- ___ Leone, highest of the Lepontine Alps
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 18, 2010
- New York Times - August 30, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Game with a 40-card deck that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!