Clue: Garden intruders
We have 1 answer for the clue Garden intruders. See the results below.
- Sign of neglect
- Gardeners' woes
- Grass chokers
- Garden "crashers"
- Groundskeeper's bane
- Their virtues "have not yet been discovered," wrote Emerson
- Gardeners' bane
- Cigarettes or crab grass
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 02, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 27, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 01, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 07, 2013
- New York Times - April 21, 2010
- LA Times - January 04, 2010
- Netword - April 19, 2009
- Washington Post - August 13, 2005
- Washington Post - December 13, 2002
- New York Times - August 25, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Garden intruders that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!