Clue: Garibaldi adherent in revolutionary Italy
We have 1 answer for the clue Garibaldi adherent in revolutionary Italy. See the results below.
- Hold aside for a year, as a college athlete
- Extend a college athlete's eligibility
- Keep out of football for a season
- Keep out of college sports for a season
- Garibaldi follower
- Prophetic attire worn by most doomed characters on the original "Star Trek" TV show
- Non-playing player
- Keep off a varsity team for a year
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 30, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Garibaldi adherent in revolutionary Italy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!