Clue: Gas used as an anesthetic
We have 1 answer for the clue Gas used as an anesthetic. See the results below.
- Flammable gas
- Anesthetic gas
- Sweet-smelling hydrocarbon gas
- Flammable hydrocarbon
- Most-produced organic compound
- World's most produced organic compound
- Fruit-ripening gas
- Colorless gas
- Gas given off by ripening fruit
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 22, 2010
- New York Times - March 11, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Gas used as an anesthetic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!