Clue: Gasteyer of "Mean Girls"
We have 2 answers for the clue Gasteyer of "Mean Girls". See the results below.
- Literary olio
- Alicia of "Falcon Crest"
- Santa ___ (Pacific wind)
- Collection of anecdotes
- Bibliophile's suffix
- Dona ___ (Las Cruces' county)
- Scrapbook pastings
- Request to Vanna
- Santa ___, Calif.
- Santa ___ winds
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 16, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 27, 2013
- New York Times - December 01, 2006
- New York Sun - January 05, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Gasteyer of "Mean Girls" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!