Clue: GATT successor
We have 1 answer for the clue GATT successor. See the results below.
- Gp. protested in Seattle
- Subj. of a 1999 protest in Seattle
- Controversial int'l. commerce assn. that replaced GATT
- Intl. commerce group since 1995
- Gp. in its Doha round since Nov. 2001
- Intl. commerce group
- It replaced GATT
- Global commerce gp.
- Object of a noted 1999 protest in Seattle
- IMF collaborator
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 03, 2017
- Wall Street Journal - January 24, 2014
- Netword - August 24, 2013
- Washington Post - May 27, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - September 16, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - August 27, 2010
- New York Times - June 20, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - January 01, 2010
Found an answer for the clue GATT successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!