Clue: Geisha's garment
We have 1 answer for the clue Geisha's garment. See the results below.
- Kyoto garment
- No put-on?
- It literally means "thing to wear"
- Geisha's garb
- Japanese robelike dress
- Literally, "something worn" in Japanese
- It's fastened with an obi
- Dressing gown
- Geisha garb
- Japanese robe
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 13, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 02, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 23, 2011
- USA Today - September 08, 2008
- Universal - January 01, 2008
- Washington Post - November 03, 2007
- USA Today - November 22, 2006
- Washington Post - October 07, 2006
- USA Today - November 10, 2004
- Washington Post - December 28, 2003
- New York Times - December 18, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Geisha's garment that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!