Clue: General manager of the Red Sox
We have 1 answer for the clue General manager of the Red Sox. See the results below.
- "Casablanca" screenwriter Julius
- Brian who managed the Beatles
- "Casablanca" screenwriter Julius or Philip
- Beatles' manager Brian
- Beatles manager Brian
- "A Cellarful of Noise" autobiographer Brian
- Former manager of The Beatles
- One of Kotter's Sweathogs
- 'Welcome Back, Kotter' student Juan
- Oscar-winning "Casablanca" co-screenwriter Julius or Philip
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 05, 2009
- New York Sun - April 20, 2006
Found an answer for the clue General manager of the Red Sox that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!