Clue: Gentleman thief Lupin
We have 1 answer for the clue Gentleman thief Lupin. See the results below.
- Sleuth Lupin
- Leblanc's Lupin
- Detective Lupin
- First name in detective fiction
- ___ Lupin, the Prince of Thieves
- Literary thief Lupin
- Fictional detective Lupin
- Sherlock's French counterpart
- Maurice Leblanc's detective Lupin
- ___ Lupin (Maurice Leblanc's detective)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 10, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Gentleman thief Lupin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!