We have 1 answer for the clue Genuflect. See the results below.
- Prepare to propose
- Show respect, in a way
- Use a prie-dieu
- Prepare to be knighted
- Show obeisance
- Get down in church
- Be in an altared state?
- Cry to a slave
- Use a prayer rug, e.g.
- Show subservience
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 23, 2014
- Universal - August 06, 2013
- LA Times - July 15, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 05, 2011
- Washington Post - December 03, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 27, 2009
- Washington Post - February 17, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Genuflect that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!