Clue: George Marshall's alma mater, briefly
We have 2 answers for the clue George Marshall's alma mater, briefly. See the results below.
- Rival school of The Citadel: Abbr.
- Southern Conference sch.
- Keydets' sch.
- Lexington coll. attended by cadets
- Service acad. in Lexington
- School requiring ROTC participation
- The Keydets of the Big South Conf.
- Rival sch. of The Citadel
- School attended by Patton
- Rival of The Citadel, for short
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 04, 1997
Found an answer for the clue George Marshall's alma mater, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!