Clue: Georgetown hoopster
We have 1 answer for the clue Georgetown hoopster. See the results below.
- Boxer Oscar De La ___
- Georgetown athlete
- Boxer Oscar De La __
- Georgetown player
- Former boxing champ Oscar de la __
- Boxing luminary Oscar De La ___
- Patrick Ewing, as a college athlete
- Big East player from D.C.
- Patrick Ewing was one as a collegian
- Georgetown newspaper, with "The"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 12, 2017
- Universal - March 15, 2015
- New York Times - July 11, 2010
- Universal - May 30, 2008
- Netword - May 04, 2006
- Washington Post - December 23, 2001
- New York Times - September 12, 2001
- New York Times - March 31, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Georgetown hoopster that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!