Clue: German chancellor who won a Nobel Peace Prize
We have 1 answer for the clue German chancellor who won a Nobel Peace Prize. See the results below.
- World leader who resigned 5/6/74
- 60's-70's German chancellor
- 1971 Peace Nobelist
- 1971 Peace Nobelist from Germany
- Nobel-winning chancellor
- Former German chancellor Willy
- 1971 Peace Nobelist Willy
- German statesman Willy who was 1971's Peace Nobelist
- Time Magazine's 1970 Man of the Year
- German chancellor, 1969-'74
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 12, 2002
Found an answer for the clue German chancellor who won a Nobel Peace Prize that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!