Clue: German coal-producing region
We have 1 answer for the clue German coal-producing region. See the results below.
- Mosel tributary
- Coal-rich European region
- Germany's ___ Valley
- River from the Vosges Mountains
- Coal-rich German region
- Moselle tributary
- River to the Mosel
- ___ Basin, German coal region
- German industrial region
- European coal area
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 30, 2002
- New York Times - November 01, 1998
Found an answer for the clue German coal-producing region that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!