Clue: German philosopher Immanuel
We have 1 answer for the clue German philosopher Immanuel. See the results below.
- "Metaphysics of Morals" writer
- "Critique of Practical Reason" writer
- German philosopher
- Writer who coined the phrase "categorical imperative"
- Königsberg philosopher
- Philosophy 101 subject
- "Critique of Judgment" writer
- Hume influenced him
- "Do what is right, though the world may perish" writer
- Categorical imperative philosopher
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 27, 2014
- LA Times - June 18, 2012
- New York Times - February 08, 1999
Found an answer for the clue German philosopher Immanuel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!