Clue: German poet Heinrich
We have 1 answer for the clue German poet Heinrich. See the results below.
- "Die Lorelei" poet
- "Buch der Lieder" poet
- Poet who wrote "Don't send a poet to London"
- German poet who wrote "Don't send a poet to London"
- Heinrich who wrote "Atta Troll"
- "Romanzero" poet
- Poet whose last words were "Of course [God] will forgive me; that's his business"
- "Atta Troll" poet
- "Atta Troll" poet Heinrich
- Poet Heinrich
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 19, 2014
- USA Today - November 04, 2013
- USA Today - September 24, 2013
- LA Times - April 18, 2007
- New York Times - January 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue German poet Heinrich that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!