Clue: Get ready to take off
We have 3 answers for the clue Get ready to take off. See the results below.
- It's hailed by city dwellers
- Metered vehicle
- Car with a meter
- Shout in bad weather?
- Curbside call
- It has a bill of fare
- Prepare to fly
- Kind of stand
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 07, 2016
- Universal - February 11, 2015
- New York Times - March 22, 2009
- LA Times - February 07, 2009
- New York Times - April 05, 2008
- LA Times - May 02, 2006
- Washington Post - August 12, 2002
- New York Times - February 17, 2002
- Washington Post - June 20, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Get ready to take off that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!