Clue: Gettysburg opponent of Lee
We have 1 answer for the clue Gettysburg opponent of Lee. See the results below.
- Gettysburg general
- Gettysburg victor
- Fort ___, Md.
- Civil War general
- Opponent of Lee
- Army of the Potomac leader
- Army of the Potomac commander, 1863-65
- Union general
- Lee foe
- Union general at Gettysburg
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 29, 2015
- New York Times - April 23, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Gettysburg opponent of Lee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!