Clue: Gift giver
We have 3 answers for the clue Gift giver. See the results below.
- Dancer's guider, for short
- Rudolph's master (abbr.)
- Xmas figure
- Xmas appellation
- Gift giver, informally
- Gifted traveler?
- "Little" title figure in a Beach Boys hit
- Yule VIP
- Pole VIP
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 12, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 07, 2008
- Netword - August 10, 2006
- New York Times - January 10, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Gift giver that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!