Clue: Gilbert and Sullivan genre
We have 1 answer for the clue Gilbert and Sullivan genre. See the results below.
- D'Oyly Carte offering
- D'Oyly Carte production
- "Blossom Time," e.g.
- Comic musical work
- Bernstein's "Trouble in Tahiti," e.g.
- Light musical work
- Gilbert and Sullivan specialty
- Lehár work
- "Die Fledermaus," for one
- "H.M.S. Pinafore," for one
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 14, 2011
- Universal - September 12, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Gilbert and Sullivan genre that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!