Clue: "Gimme ___!" (start of an Iowa State cheer)
We have 1 answer for the clue "Gimme ___!" (start of an Iowa State cheer). See the results below.
- Tropical cuckoo
- Cuckoo bird
- Singer DiFranco
- "Wheel of Fortune" buy
- "Wheel of Fortune" request
- Folk rock's ___ DiFranco
- What makes a plan plain?
- "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace" boy
- Without this, a maid is mad
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 13, 2015
- Washington Post - December 10, 2010
- Universal - July 08, 2010
- Universal - October 24, 2009
- New York Times - September 20, 2000
- New York Times - October 04, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "Gimme ___!" (start of an Iowa State cheer) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!