Clue: Girded (oneself)
We have 1 answer for the clue Girded (oneself). See the results below.
- Prepared for bad news, say
- Ready for the bad news
- Filled with resolve
- Became determined
- Filled with determination
- Prepared, as for a daunting task
- Made tough
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 24, 2010
- Washington Post - June 15, 2008
- New York Times - July 08, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Girded (oneself) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!