Clue: Girl in a children's story
We have 1 answer for the clue Girl in a children's story. See the results below.
- Famous bed tester
- Girl associated with this puzzle's theme
- "The third one's the charm" girl
- Famous bed-tester
- ____ zone
- Fairy-tale porridge eater
- Human in a tale of anthropomorphic bears
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 17, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Girl in a children's story that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!