Clue: Girl in Bizet's "The Pearl Fishers"
We have 1 answer for the clue Girl in Bizet's "The Pearl Fishers". See the results below.
- 20's-30's actress Hyams
- Girl rescued by Don Juan
- Bizet opera priestess
- Antonio Fogazzaro novel
- Actress Hyams of 1920's-30's film
- Bizet priestess
- Heroine in Bizet's "The Pearl Fishers"
- Hyams of 1920s-'30s films
- Girl's name meaning "night" in Arabic
- Actress Arcieri of "A Perfect Fit"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 28, 2013
- USA Today - April 30, 2012
- Universal - September 23, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Girl in Bizet's "The Pearl Fishers" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!