Clue: Girl of a 1925 Broadway hit
We have 1 answer for the clue Girl of a 1925 Broadway hit. See the results below.
- Title woman in a 1925 Broadway hit
- Broadway character who sings "Tea for Two"
- Title heroine of a 1925 musical
- Name following "No, No"
- Title girl in a hit 1925 musical
- "Tea for Two" singer
- Bonnie's "One Day at a Time" mom Fabray
- Name after "No, No"
- Character who sang "Tea for Two"
- Actress Fabray
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 21, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Girl of a 1925 Broadway hit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!