Clue: Globetrotters founder Saperstein
We have 1 answer for the clue Globetrotters founder Saperstein. See the results below.
- "Honest" President
- Tad's dad
- White House nickname
- Presidential nickname
- Playwright Burrows
- Burrows of the theater
- 1860's White House name
- Old White House moniker
- One of the brothers of Warner Bros.
- President Lincoln
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 29, 2013
- Post Puzzler - January 29, 2012
- New York Times - June 25, 2000
- New York Times - December 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Globetrotters founder Saperstein that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!