We have 2 answers for the clue Gluttons. See the results below.
- Pen pals?
- Hardly neatniks
- "When __ fly!" ("Never!")
- Not the daintiest of eaters
- Cloven-hoofed mammals
- Porky and others
- They're served in a blanket
- Sty list?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 15, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 04, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 30, 2011
- Washington Post - January 15, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 27, 2007
- New York Times - November 07, 2006
- New York Times - June 30, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Gluttons that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!