Clue: Go on a buying spree
We have 1 answer for the clue Go on a buying spree. See the results below.
- Go through
- Lose one's balance?
- Devote, as time
- Shopaholic's watchword
- Not be frugal
- Opposite of 50-Down
- Pass, as time
- Be the opposite of 4-Down
- Make purchases
- While away
Last Seen In:
- Onion A.V. Club - March 14, 2012
- Washington Post - June 25, 2008
- New York Sun - August 29, 2005
- New York Times - July 27, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Go on a buying spree that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!