Clue: Go to the polls
We have 2 answers for the clue Go to the polls. See the results below.
- Blackball, e.g.
- November exhortation
- Casting __ (legislative tiebreaker)
- Declare up or down
- Stand up and be counted
- November catchword
- Say "aye," say
- Cast a ballot
- Suspenseful part of "Survivor"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 16, 2014
- USA Today - April 28, 2011
- Washington Post - November 29, 2010
- Netword - August 19, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 25, 2009
- Washington Post - February 06, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 29, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 28, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Go to the polls that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!