Clue: Goalie's job
We have 1 answer for the clue Goalie's job. See the results below.
- Cry at a basketball arena
- Arena chant
- Cabinet department
- Side on a football field
- Alibi, often
- Chant at a basketball game
- Stadium chant, and word that can follow the ends of the answers to starred clues
- Department twice headed by Rumsfeld
- National Guard concern
- Grandstand cry
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Goalie's job that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!