Clue: Goat-man of myth
We have 1 answer for the clue Goat-man of myth. See the results below.
- Satyr's kin
- Lawn sculpture, maybe
- Horned deity
- Forest flautist
- Pan, e.g.
- Woodland spirit
- "The Afternoon of a ___" (Nijinsky ballet)
- Pan, for one
- Figure in "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 31, 2014
- Washington Post - November 17, 2012
- LA Times - October 24, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 26, 2010
- USA Today - August 17, 2009
- Washington Post - June 10, 2008
- New York Times - August 15, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Goat-man of myth that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!