Clue: Goat's cry
We have 1 answer for the clue Goat's cry. See the results below.
- Pasture plaint
- Ewe's sound
- Billy goat's bleat
- Cry of farm young
- Goat's bleat
- Ewe in "Babe"
- Kid's cry
- Plaintive cry
- Billy's call
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 17, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 06, 2018
- New York Times - February 27, 2017
- LA Times - March 03, 2013
- New York Times - November 25, 2012
- Washington Post - September 07, 2012
- Chicago Reader - September 24, 2010
- LA Times - October 07, 2009
- New York Times - August 15, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Goat's cry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!