Clue: Gobble (down)
We have 5 answers for the clue Gobble (down). See the results below.
- Winter wear
- Draft avoider's need?
- It may help you avoid the draft
- Boa or babushka
- Winter accessory
- Head cover
- Winter warmer
- Gangster moniker
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 29, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 23, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 04, 2013
- New York Times - May 30, 2013
- USA Today - December 13, 2012
- LA Times - October 17, 2010
- New York Times - August 02, 2010
- Netword - March 05, 2010
- LA Times - November 09, 2009
- USA Today - November 06, 2009
- LA Times - April 15, 2007
- New York Times - January 04, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Gobble (down) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!