Clue: God of the Koran
We have 1 answer for the clue God of the Koran. See the results below.
- The God, literally
- One praised in Mecca
- To whom the Kaaba is dedicated
- Prayer name
- "In the name of ___"
- God "the most merciful"
- God, in Islam
- Leader of Islam
- Koran Creator
- To whom a fakir prays
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 07, 2014
- Washington Post - March 10, 2009
- Washington Post - October 20, 2008
- New York Times - February 25, 2008
- LA Times - February 14, 2006
Found an answer for the clue God of the Koran that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!