Clue: Goes kaput
We have 4 answers for the clue Goes kaput. See the results below.
- Burns out
- Conks out
- Goes phhht!
- Fizzles out
- "___ Irae" (Latin hymn)
- Goes out, in a way
- Stops running
- Doesn't go
- Goes out, as a fire
- Passes on
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 26, 2018
- USA Today - July 06, 2016
- LA Times - August 07, 2014
- LA Times - January 16, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 06, 2009
- LA Times - August 30, 2009
- New York Times - May 03, 2004
- New York Times - August 24, 2003
- New York Times - July 10, 2001
- New York Times - July 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Goes kaput that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!