Clue: Gofer's assignment
We have 2 answers for the clue Gofer's assignment. See the results below.
- Gofer's chore
- Item on a list
- Gofer's job
- Dropping off the dry cleaning, e.g.
- It may be run
- Minor mission
- Something done while running around
- Mailing a letter or picking up a quart of milk, e.g.
- Item on a to-do list
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 22, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 16, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 14, 2013
- New York Times - January 15, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Gofer's assignment that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!