Clue: Going-nowhere position, in modern lingo
We have 1 answer for the clue Going-nowhere position, in modern lingo. See the results below.
- Unexciting, low-paid work, in modern lingo
- Not the most rewarding work
- Position with no prospects
- Unstimulating work, in lingo
- Menial task
- Position that goes nowhere
- Minimum wage provider, facetiously
- Unrewarding work, in slang
- Position for a low-skilled worker
- Position with no future
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 31, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Going-nowhere position, in modern lingo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!