Clue: Gold braid
We have 1 answer for the clue Gold braid. See the results below.
- Root used in perfumery
- Source of a fragrant rootstock
- White-flowered iris
- Rootstock used in perfumes
- Perfumery root
- Its root is used in perfumery
- Root used in perfume
- Perfumery rootstock
- Plant of the Iris family
- Root in perfumery
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 11, 2000
- New York Times - January 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Gold braid that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!