Clue: Golden calf builder
We have 1 answer for the clue Golden calf builder. See the results below.
- Hitter of 755 home runs
- Hammerin' Hank
- He doubted God's ability to bring water out of a rock
- Composer Copland
- < Player with this retired number
- Hall-of-Famer from Mobile
- Four-time N.L. home run leader
- Baseball's Hammerin' Hank
- Early priest
- Moses' brother
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 01, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Golden calf builder that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!