Clue: Golf course?
We have 2 answers for the clue Golf course?. See the results below.
- Like some figures
- Shea, for one
- Diamond setting
- Wrigley Field or Camden Yards
- Roughly estimated
- Type of figure
- Pro slugger's workplace
- 'Arena' for rough estimates
- Diamond setting?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 03, 2014
- Netword - September 02, 2011
- LA Times - November 25, 2009
- Netword - November 15, 2006
- New York Sun - November 29, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 27, 2004
- Washington Post - May 11, 2004
- New York Times - June 15, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Golf course? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!