Clue: Golfer nicknamed "Tower"
We have 1 answer for the clue Golfer nicknamed "Tower". See the results below.
- Japanese-born Hall of Fame golfer
- Japanese golfer who won the 1983 Hawaiian Open
- Japanese golfer in the World Golf Hall of Fame
- First Japanese golfer to win a PGA Tour event
- Japanese-born P.G.A. star
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 27, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Golfer nicknamed "Tower" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!