Clue: Golfer's cry
We have 2 answers for the clue Golfer's cry. See the results below.
- Swinger's shout
- Driver's warning
- "Watch out!"
- Golfer's alert
- It may precede a stroke
- Warning at St. Andrews
- Duffer's cry
- Driver's alert
- Cry while holding an iron
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 01, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 28, 2014
- New York Times - June 16, 2014
- Washington Post - July 30, 2012
- New York Times - March 19, 2012
- Canadiana - July 25, 2011
- Washington Post - February 06, 2007
- New York Times - September 16, 2002
- Washington Post - February 20, 2001
- New York Times - April 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Golfer's cry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!