We have 3 answers for the clue Goof-offs. See the results below.
- Academic AWOL's
- Hookey players
- Attendance officer's quarries
- Unauthorized absentees
- Class cutters
- Those favoring a classless society?
- Problem pupils
- Young skippers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 03, 2015
- Netword - April 21, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - February 22, 2009
- New York Times - August 28, 2005
- New York Times - May 06, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Goof-offs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!