Clue: Gordie of the N.H.L.
We have 2 answers for the clue Gordie of the N.H.L.. See the results below.
- Battle of Long Island victor William
- Inventor Elias
- Sewing machine inventor
- 26-season N.H.L. player
- Victor at Brandywine
- British commander who captured New York City, 1776
- British commander at Bunker Hill
- Player second only to Gretzky in most N.H.L. goals
- British vice admiral in the American Revolution
- Bunker Hill general
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 04, 2005
- USA Today - July 12, 2005
- New York Times - June 04, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Gordie of the N.H.L. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!