We have 2 answers for the clue Govern. See the results below.
- "I before E except after C," e.g.
- Hold sway over
- Straight line
- Preside over
- Wear the crown
- Be king over
- Lay down the law
- Have the throne
- Act as an arbiter
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 29, 2018
- LA Times - August 06, 2012
- USA Today - January 18, 2012
- LA Times - June 21, 2011
- Netword - November 02, 2010
- New York Times - March 15, 2010
- New York Times - December 26, 2005
- New York Sun - June 14, 2005
- Washington Post - November 10, 2004
- New York Times - May 31, 2004
- New York Times - October 20, 2003
- New York Times - August 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Govern that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!