Clue: Govt. lawyers
We have 1 answer for the clue Govt. lawyers. See the results below.
- Prosecutors, for short
- Case workers, for short
- Cologne article
- "___ Boot"
- German article
- Court V.I.P.'s
- They may be assigned to 45-Across: Abbr.
- "___ Rheingold"
- They prosecute perps
- Court figs.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 04, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - December 17, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 10, 2008
- Washington Post - April 23, 2006
- New York Times - October 11, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Govt. lawyers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!