Clue: Govt. lender
We have 2 answers for the clue Govt. lender. See the results below.
- Govt. loan org.
- Fed. loan agency
- Entrepreneur-aiding org.
- Govt. loan agency
- Mom-and-pop lender (abbr.)
- Org. that lends to local firms
- Start-up loan org.
- Org. that promotes entrepreneurial development
- Org. that aids new entrepreneurs
- Where a mom-and-pop shop might go for a loan (abbr.)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 10, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 03, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 02, 2013
- LA Times - August 14, 2005
- Washington Post - September 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Govt. lender that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!